Sunday, March 15, 2009

7 days young....

Let's hear another awwwwwwwwww. Look at Miss. L. -- super cute, sleepy and she had the most adorable little cheeks. Love this age! (Have I mentioned how much I love my job?) We had fun posing her and just looking at her sweet face.







Thanks for letting me share! It was a lovely session.

And my big news.........................

My nephew has arrived! Jackson was born last night at 7:17pm -- 7lbs 7 ounces. He is perfect and healthy in every way. It was a long and exhausting labor for my sister. However she was awesome, I couldn't be more proud of her and filled with joy at her and my brother in law's happiness. I will be sharing some photos of Jackson in the next couple days. The labor and delivery photos not make an appearance on the blog. =) It was a wonderful experience to share the day and their special moments with them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww Michelle CONGRATS! Wonderful news about your nephew. I cannot wait to see the images you took of him judging by these images I know they will be spectacular.

I love the photo of the baby and her parents, what a sweet moment you captured! Beautiful all!

Anonymous said...

Sweet photographs!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! I LOVE That 1st one- that green cocoon is a fabulous color!