Thursday, March 12, 2009

Little boys....

Little boys are so amazing, wondrous and inspiring. My three year old son has the most amazing imagination. He can play for hours, creating the most interesting stories inside his head with nothing but a blanket and a spoon for props. When I photograph him I want to capture this part of him but I don't think it can really come across from the camera. So instead I have to tuck those memories away in my head for a time when he doesn't remember this awesome imagination and have to be happy just following him around with my camera.

Today we took a stroll around the neighborhood, he was batman (because of his cool bat hat) and a fireman (of course a fireman since he had his red rubber boots on... duh Mommy.) He picked up a branch which was his "bat sword" and just went about regular bat business of catching the bad guys.

I love this age and could fill a book with all the wonderful tales he tells me everyday.








Thanks for letting me Mommy-gush today.
-Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grammy gushing... too cute for words!!