Sunday, March 22, 2009

My nephew...

I'm completely smitten. He's the cutest and just so sweet. He turned one week old on Saturday. You know that's my favorite age to photograph the newbies. He's just perfect in every way and was very sleepy for me -- yay!

Lots to share:


















He's doing so well. Already gaining weight and reading. Ok well maybe not reading but we got some smiles out of him. He's funny too, as he peed all over my brother-in-law yesterday which made me laugh. (Sorry, Andrew.) Of course I wouldn't expect anything less from him with gorgeous, smart parents.

Comment love is welcome. =)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Michelle.

Anonymous said...

What a very handsome baby, he looks so much like his father!

Anonymous said...

He's beautiful! And those are great shots!

Anonymous said...

Chelle, the photos are so incredibly amazing--Thank you for all your hard work! Though he made your job easier being that he is so damn cute. And after you left he did read Green Eggs and Ham to me, so he is the smartest.
Your the best--Love Ya!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh....noodley-do!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, all I can say is "WOW"!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. This picture is just amazing. LOVE IT.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Only another month until I get to see my baby on the blog. I can't wait. You just do such beautiful work, Michelle

Alex Sheets said...

Wow! Michelle these are some really spectacular pictures of Jackson. I love how you were able to capture the heart and soul of him, the innocence of a newly born is presented throughout your jaw dropping pictures. In the family portrait I can see a lot of my brother and Chrissy in little Jackson.
Sincerely,
Alex

Tess said...

ohh Michelle, he is gorgeous!! congrats again to you and your family. he's just perfect

Anonymous said...

adorable, blog hopping & found you, love your newborn imagery

amy (3 Peas) said...

BEAUTIFUL work!!! That close up shot of the lips just makes my heart happy :)