Thursday, February 05, 2009

It's Newborn Season..

It's possibly my favorite time of year despite chilly temps and slushy roads. It's newborn season. I'm not sure why I get many newborn clients this time of year but I love it. They are probably my favorite little ones to photograph and I enjoy meeting these new Mommies and Daddies.

This little gal did not disappoint. Just about a week old, very lovely and eventually sleepy, just the way I like them.

Let me share a few of my favorites:









Thanks for letting me share! Enjoy. =)

So if you are in the Philadelphia area, Center City, Mainline, Delaware County, Chester County, Montgomery county and Bucks County and are expecting or if baby has arrived please call or email to get more information about newborn photography and what I can do for you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Michelle, these are great. Your newborn photos are the best.

Anonymous said...

So sweet!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. I can't wait until you photograph my baby, Michelle.