Tuesday, February 10, 2009

6 going on 16.

I know I should not have favorites. I can't help myself. I do! Miss J. just turned 6. She frequents my blog and website. She is one of my favorites. I love seeing the children I photograph grow (Miss J. last birthday.) I love seeing their personalities develop. Miss J. loves to be in front of the camera.
We were in Wilmington, Delaware and the weather was on our side this weekend so we got some lovely outdoor photos. I'll try to just share a few but I have so many favorites.




Isn't this sweater dress and tights from Hanna Andersson just adorable?







Thanks for letting me share! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful model and exceptional photography!!

Anonymous said...

No wonder she's a favorite! She's a beauty! And your pics are gorgeous! Love the second one!