Monday, February 23, 2009

Coming in a few weeks...

My nephew!

I'm a teeny weeny bit excited for the arrival of my nephew in March. We had her shower last weekend and of course gushed over all those baby goodies. My boys ask daily about how their cousin is growing and want to google photos of the baby's development. Then this past weekend I took these photos of my sister. Seriously I know I'm biased but isn't she GORGEOUS?

You know I can't wait to get my hand on my nephew (I say hand because the other will be holding a Nikon. ;)





Maternity photo sessions are such a blast! Doesn't Mom deserve to get glammed up and have fun in front of the camera? Sure does!

Thanks for looking. (comment love is always appreciated.)
- Michelle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, your sister looks wonderful. I can't wait to see the newborn photos you get from your nephew.

Anonymous said...

That mirror shot it awesome :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous indeed! I should have had mine done too.