Monday, January 05, 2009

New Year.

I hope all my clients, friends and family had a wonderful holiday. My kids are back to school today and I'm sure some of yours are as well. I love the holidays with kids, it makes it so much more special and exciting. However back to school day is nice too. =)

For the New Year, Beautiful Babies and More will be announcing some new items. We are getting a blog makeover soon, watch out for the new link. There will be some new products and offerings in 2009.

Sharing a few from a session done right before the holidays.





Scheduling is now open for the Winter/Spring season. As in most years past February-March seems to be Maternity and Newborn time for us. So give me a call to get your session scheduled soon (even if you are still expecting, I prefer to have you tentatively scheduled prior to the birth of your child.) Newborn photography is best done in those first few days. Please call or email to discuss more details.

Thanks,
- M

No comments: