Monday, November 24, 2008

Rock Stars.

Miss J. is one of my rock stars. She loves getting photographed. I love photographing her beautiful smile, bright blue eyes and bouncy blond curls. She will do anything I ask with a huge smile on her face. I'm sure you've seen her before on my blog and website. I got a treat the other day and was able to photograph her and her family. They picked an awesome location. The skate park in FDR park and the surrounding grounds. A lot of graffiti and skater boys. What a perfect background for this rocking family, of course it was about 30 degrees not making for the best weather for outdoor photos. They were troopers though and we eventually got some giggles out of Miss J.'s little sister too.








Thanks for stopping by. Drop me a line! =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those girls are adorable! I love their dresses.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful girls! Love that first photo in B&W!

Diana Simpson said...

luv that last shot

Diana Simpson said...

too cute

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous Michelle. Love the energy you have captured here.